Saturday, January 20, 2024

ZOE AT HOME

 It is a wintry day in January in the UK. I am working from home in my "garden office." The garden looks so pretty. From my office I can see the house and the two large ash trees.

Max is indoors completing his morning chores. After breakfast he will dust and vacuum the six bedrooms, dust the three downstairs rooms and start a hotwash. I don’t micro-manage him as he knows what needs to be done and will get on and do his little sissy jobs.

I have just finished a Facetime call with our New York office. I expect my boss will want me to visit next month. It is a high-pressure office with lots of powerful and rich female clients, who all want equal attention.

I am wearing skinny jeans with a thick oversized jumper. Heeled boots and gold jewelry on my wrists and neck. Max appears at the door. He comes in and waits with his eyes on the floor.

"What is it, honey? Have you finished your chores?"

"Yes, ma’am. I was wondering if you would like some coffee and chocolate cake. I made it yesterday. May I worship your feet, ma’am? I will be quiet, you won’t know I am here."

I smiled at my sweet sissy slave.

"I would love coffee and cake. As for my feet, you can look after them when I have a chat with my mommy, okay? Good boy."

I love Max’s baking, so delicious. I was chatting to my mom about holidays and family stuff as Max lay at my feet, kissing and sniffing and licking.

Four days later I am talking to Max about his chastity schedule for 2024.

Last year he went a whole year without release. It was okay but I missed an aspect of our life together that meant he was eager to be allowed release.

I decided that a whole year without release was too much and that it would not be repeated.

I have signed up with a plan on my phone app which designates release dates based on scores for performance. For example, the chocolate cake scored Max 7 out of a top score of 10. I enter 7 into the app and it calculates a release time based on certain criteria I had previously entered.

"Max, I am travelling again this year, not so much as last year but still I will be away a bit. As it is a new year, I will need to ‘diary’ your chastity release. Okay?"

''So, ma’am, does that mean I am not to be kept locked for another year?"

"Yes, honey, it does. I think it is best. Now I have spoken to my mom and she has agreed that when I am not able to supervise release, then she will step in and unlock you. What do you think of that? I know it is a bit odd for an older woman to deal with these things. I know you like my mom, and she is kind to you, isn’t she?"

"I love your mom so much. That is amazing, ma’am. Thank you. I promise I will be a good boy for you and work to deserve release. May I ask when the next one is due?"

"Well, you know the app I have on my cell? I showed it to you last week, Okay? Well, I have scheduled one release every six weeks. But the chocolate cake has rescheduled that to one week earlier. So I guess it will be in early February. Did I say stop kissing my boots?"

"Mmm. ma’am, you are the best. (Kiss, kiss, kiss. Lick, lick, lick.)."

It is good to see Max appreciative of my decision, and he is pleased that I changed my mind because I got bored last year, when he was in chastity permanently.

Sissy slaves, like Max, get used to the whims and desires of their owners or wives. Max has seen many changes.

When we were first married, we were like any other newlywed couple. The only difference, really, was that I was in total control of our lives. We made love often, but Max was always put back into chastity afterwards.

At work I have been put in charge of checking the efficiency and work practices of our branch in Singapore. I have been there many times and always stay at the same hotel on Fullerton Square.

Fullerton Hotel, Singapore
For the new year I have bought three new skirt suits to refresh my wardrobe. Also, I have six new silk blouses which I adore. I love to buy new clothes; it gives me added confidence and makes me appreciate my life.

In January a routine has been established and Max knows what is expected of him. Worship of my feet, appreciation of his life and efficiency in the home.

 *

1 comment:

  1. Some of novices of male chastity might think that a whole year without release is impossible. But it is very possible. I also thought it was impossible when I tried a male chastity device all by myself without a mistress. I couldn’t last more than 5 days without a masturbation. But when I was locked by my first keyholder, I could wear a chastity device for 3 weeks in a first try. And then I wore a chastity belt for 11 months straight in a second time. It was then I realized the true power of women. Women naturally inspire men to go further, be better, and be stronger. This is why we men must worship women. They are the goddesses who give us power. They are the sources of men’s energy. Without women, men will lose all the motivation to do anything. I don’t even want to live a day, let alone do anything, in a world where only men exist! How horrible that world would be.

    KS

    ReplyDelete

DEBRA’S SON: ‘PATRES FILIAE OBEDIUNT’ *

  (Editor’s Note: Debra’s Son has posted more than a few fond reminiscences on this blog about the advantages of growing up in a matriarchal...