Friday, January 12, 2024

ZOE: FROM MATTY TO MAX

(In her previous post, “Growing Up in a Gynarchic Family,” Miss Zoe mentioned, almost as an aside, her “first sub-hubby, Matty.” In this follow-up posting, Miss Zoe explains how that first gynarchic or matriarchal marriage came about, and then gives us a short summary of some main female-led events in the years since. BTW, Zoe has also indicated her willingness, within her professional time constraints, to respond to selected questions from open-minded readers concerning her female-first lifestyle.)

MISS ZOE:

I was happily married to Matty for four years. We married when I was 23 and in my first job as a newly qualified lawyer. He was 34 and very handsome.

His job was as a ‘Gofer’ in one of my mummy’s hair salons. He answered the phone, made coffee for clients, swept up after a client left, cleaned the ladies’ toilet and did shopping errands for the stylists. He was a “good boy” and very obedient.

I loved my job and was always busy. My mom bought me an apartment in a converted box-making factory near the river (note: the Thames, as we were living in London). She suggested I get someone to help with housework as I was always living in a mess. She suggested that Matty could come round once or twice a week to dust and vacuum, wash up the dirty dishes, tidy the apartment and generally be a help.

This went on for a while and one day I needed a ‘’plus one’’ for a social event at work. I invited Matty to accompany me. He was such a cute partner and we laughed and danced and had such fun.

We dated for a while and one day I sat him down and explained all about the gynarchy lifestyle and my family’s strongly held views on how women and men should live together. He would have to ask permission for anything he wanted to do, he would wear a CB6000 chastity device and he would be allowed release at least twice a year – on my and his birthdays, with my permission.

He understood and agreed. Fortunately, his job had already accustomed him to being in a very inferior position with the women hairstylists. and he was happy that if we got serious, he would be the submissive and lesser partner.

We married in a quiet Registry Office ceremony with our parents, our siblings and some friends. Our vows were gynarchy ones and he promised to obey and I promised to protect. Afterwards the twenty of us went to a local pub for a meal and chat. No speeches, no big fuss.

Matty wore a blue suit and I wore a long white dress with some flowers in my hair. It was such fun, and we laughed all night. That night he was allowed to make love without his CB6000, and he was a sweet and considerate lover.



At home we got quickly into a good routine. He did the food shopping, the dusting and vacuuming, the washing and ironing, all the house stuff. I gave him his chores and controlled the money and the life we had. His opinions were agreed with mine, he responded at once to me clicking my fingers and he was altogether a good sissy.

We were happy. I got pregnant and we had a lovely daughter, Anna. Matty was her caregiver and daddy. It worked perfectly for us.

When I was 29, I got promotion to be a Senior Partner and the pressure began to build. If Matty was slow or gave me an attitude, I would punish him severely. If he was weepy or needy, I would slap him and shout at him.


I travelled a lot and was often off to our offices in the USA and Canada or Malaysia and Singapore or Australia and New Zealand. I was having a great time and making a great deal of money. My salary was 6 figures and my bonus put me in the 7-figure range. Matty tried his best, and I loved him and still thought he was a great husband and father.

Temptations were around though, and I had lots of fun with other guys. Matty knew about these friendships and often I would bring some handsome guy home to chill and have fun.

Matty would serve them and be an obedient sissy slave.

However, there was one guy I met who I began to feel serious about.

His name was Max.

I dated him exclusively for about 6 months before he moved in with Matty and me and it was so exciting and fun.

Max was a Gynarchy boy. His family consisted of three girls and his parents. He did the chores, he obeyed his sisters and helped their dad, who was the family slave. After a while I realised that Max was doing a lot of the work in my apartment.


Max asked my permission before he did anything, and if I was praising Matty for a job well done, Max would get jealous and act up.

Once Matty was kissing my feet in the kitchen whilst Max prepared supper. He looked over and asked Matty to help by peeling some spuds.


‘’Max, don’t give Matty orders, he is doing fine where he is. Don’t be jealous, babe.’’

‘’But ma’am, I do all the cooking and he has all the foot worship action, it is just not fair, sorry.’’

‘’Max, be quiet. Matty is a good boy. Aren’t you, Matty, aren’t you a good boy.’’

Matty: ‘’Thank you, goddess. I will help Max if you want me to. I love to help in the kitchen.’’

I went to have a shower, whilst Max and Matty worked on supper.



After a few months I realised I needed to choose. I didn’t need two sissy slaves.

Max won. Matty was sold.

Max is now my sissy slave, and Matty belongs to a Frenchwoman and lives the Gynarchy lifestyle in Paris. I am a friend of his owner, Isobel, and I hear he is very happy.

Max is at my feet as I type. He is worshipping my stinky gym feet.



Such a good boy.

*

6 comments:

  1. Men are at their best when they compete with other men. This is harsh truth for men to swallow, nonetheless it’s true. Once they don’t have to compete with other men, and start to take their wife/girlfriend for granted, that’s when they become lazy and fail to serve women properly. Thus, in order to keep men at their best behaviors, women need to occasionally make them compete with other men so as to remind them that they are always replaceable. This is why every wife must cuckold her husband and must be allowed to have multiple slave husbands if she wants. I myself have been cuckolded since the beginning of my relationship with my wife. She has never considered replacing me yet. She told me that she is fairly satisfied with my service so she is not considering replacing me for now. I am proud that she is satisfied with my service, but I know if I start to fail to meet her demanding standards, she will consider replacing. This thought always keeps me on my toes, and motivates me to do my best serving her.

    Miss Joe’s Matty was a man who competed with Max and lost, so replaced. I feel sorry for Matty, but if there is a winner, there has to be a loser. Matty has no one but himself to blame. He should never have any grudge against Miss Zoe, for she was fully within her right to replace him with Max. I mean if she can have the best service, why should she settle for the second best? In fact, I believe Matty should be grateful to Miss Zoe because she didn’t just dump him, but rather sold him to another mistress. I think this shows how generous Miss Zoe is, how much she really loved Matty. I hope my mistress is as generous as Miss Zoe. But if my wife decides to just dump me rather than sell me to another mistress, then I will just have to accept it. For I am her property, and what she does with her own property is up to her, not to me.

    KS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Zoe responds: "Answer to KS.
    Thank you for your interesting comments, KS.
    I agree that men are competitive. Competition is not something I
    introduce as a means of improvement but Max does like to be
    challenged by the presence of another man.
    Whenever I go on dates with guys, then Max is keen to show his
    worth and devotion to me. He does this by treating the man as a
    ‘Master’ and obeying him and kissing his feet. Most men understand
    this and get him to do little tasks for them, like cleaning their shoes,
    making a snack and so on.
    I don’t date guys for long periods, as Max is my sweetie and my
    amusement is satisfied by being taken to the theatre or restaurant
    by a guy who is ‘Alpha’ and my ‘equal’.
    Max is not replaceable; he is my husband and my ‘property’.
    I could replace him, but I choose to think of him as my precious boy.
    Matty, on the other hand, was replaceable because my feelings for
    him changed over time and so he was sold to my long-term friend,
    Isobel.
    I am pleased, dear KS, that your wife has a good life and that she is
    fairly satisfied with your service. Keep it up, keep pleasing her. Be a
    good boy for her, OK?
    You don’t need to feel sorry for Matty. I ensured he went to a good
    home and that he understood that I loved him and wanted the best
    for him. I still love him. He was a good boy.
    Hope this helps, thanks again for your comments.
    Zoe"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miss Zoe. My mistress also similarly requires me to serve some of her lovers. For example, sometimes I have to wash her lover’s car while he has sex with my wife in her house, the house which I also live in. Sometimes, I have to clean and maintain not only her house, but also her lover’s house while they are on a vacation trip which I mostly paid for. These are extremely humiliating, but my wife said humiliation is an important aspect of training a subumissive man.

    My wife divides her lovers into two groups; one is a group of alpha lovers, and the other is a group of submissive males. She told me that I neither have to compete with nor feel jealousy towards alpha lovers, since they have completely different role from mine. Their role is ‘sexually satisfy her with their big penises’, and mine are ‘lick, pay, work’, in one word, ‘serve’. Lovers that I need to compete with are her submissive boyfriends who may serve her better than I do, and may well take my place because of that.

    My wife also told me that I only need to compete with submissive boyfriends until she decides to have a second slave or replace me. If she replaces me, then I don’t have to compete because, well.., I am not hers anymore. If she decides to have a second slave, then it is time for cooperation rather than competition. I need to do my best to teach and help a second slave so that we can serve our mistress as efficiently as we can. My wife told me that men need to know whom and when to compete with other men, and I am lucky to have such a wise mistress to guide me with these matters.

    Thanks again, Miss Zoe, for your encouraging reply. I will definitely keep it up and keep pleasing my wife. I am proud that my wife is ‘fairly’ satisfied, but there is a big gap between ‘fairly’ and ‘fully’. I know that there is always room for improvement, and I know a slave husband’s work never ends. I will keep trying to be a better slave husband for her until the day I die.

    There is nothing more beautiful and sexy than women who know their superiority and are not afraid to demand a great sacrifice from men. Women like My Wife and Miss Zoe are great examples of such divine beauty. We submissive men exist to serve these women, so thank you for existing, Miss Zoe. Women like you and my wife give purposes to the lives of submissive men like me and Thomas.

    KS

    ReplyDelete
  4. KS, you are an eloquent advocate for the male side of Female Supremacy; your words resonate with me. I especially enjoyed this statement above -- "Women like My Wife and Miss Zoe are great examples of such divine beauty. We submissive men exist to serve these women, so thank you for existing, Miss Zoe. Women like you and my wife give purposes to the lives of submissive men like me and Thomas." Here's my proposition: Might you like, or be amenable to considering, writing one or more guest blogs for this blog? Anything in the vein of your articulate comments above, or to the posting "The Husband's Guide," would be very well received, certainly by me, and I'm sure my readers. Hope you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Thomas, for your kind words. I'd very much like to write a post for your blog. In fact, there are several subjects that I think need attention in any female supremacist community but, for some reason, nobody talks about. However I will not be able to write until the end of January. I have a full-time job, and my wife gave me enormous amount of chores to finish by this month. As a fellow submissive man, I hope you understand that obeying and pleasing my wife always takes priority. I will contact you via your email, maybe sometime in February. Thanks again for inviting me to write a guest post for your blog.

    A big fan of your blog, KS

    ReplyDelete
  6. KS, good news from you. Looking forward to your email.

    ReplyDelete

DEBRA’S SON: ‘PATRES FILIAE OBEDIUNT’ *

  (Editor’s Note: Debra’s Son has posted more than a few fond reminiscences on this blog about the advantages of growing up in a matriarchal...