Monday, June 20, 2022

The Empress Arises, Part 2: The Femdom Engagement

(Editor’s Note: This follow-on to the posting of May 31, 2022 features another short excerpt from The Empress Arises. It was co-authored by “Ivy Ann and Bobbi Rigger” and published by Lulu in 20111 but has been, sadly, out of print now for some years.—Thomas Lavalle)

THE FEMDOM ENGAGEMENT

Once you have established at least the first collar, you may go still further and consider actual marriage.

Should you decide to marry, you can formally signify your commitment to one another in precisely the way that other couples do, by getting “engaged.” The difference is that it is up to her to propose to him. Or, more accurately, to tell him that she has decided that he will marry her.

There are several ceremonies that you may wish to use for this. Some couples like to include it with their collaring ceremony. We, however, preferred to make it a separate rite entirely. We suggest something as follows:

Once he is entirely broken in and understands his complete submission to her, she selects some time when they are alone. Perhaps it is a Saturday morning. After he has served her breakfast, and she has finished, she assumes a seated position on the bed or else sits in a chair in some other room of the house. She will have purchased a ring by this time, and she will place it on a table or other surface next to her. Next to it she places his cock ring.


She then directs her man to undress and stand naked before her. If he is not already wearing his collar, he should put it on now.

Once he has obeyed, she will sit for a moment and regard him. At her signal, he will sink to his knees.

She will learn forward and take his chin in her hand and raise his head so that he will look her in the face.

”I have decided,” she will say, “that we are to be wed. You will swear to love, honor and obey me forever. Do you understand?”

He will say yes; or, if commanded to be silent, nod.

“You will wear my ring and be my property.”

Again, he will nod, or, if permitted to speak, will say, “Yes, my Queen.”



“You must understand. You will give up all hope of freedom and individuality. I will own you as I would any other chattel or object. You will be mine to have, to hold, to reject, to cast away, or to keep, as I desire. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my Queen.”

“Then extend your left hand.”

When he does so, she takes the ring and places it on his ring finger. She says, “With this ring, I thee claim. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my Queen.”

“Stand, but remain at attention.”

He does so. Then she reaches forward and places the cock ring around his penis. “With this second ring,” she says, “I remind you of your submission to me. You have surrendered your manhood, your body and your soul to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my Queen.”

“Very well. I therefore complete my ownership of you.”

At her signal, he returns to the floor. Again, at her signal, he lies on his back. She mounts him and rides him until she is satisfied.


                                                                                ### 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEBRA’S SON: ‘PATRES FILIAE OBEDIUNT’ *

  (Editor’s Note: Debra’s Son has posted more than a few fond reminiscences on this blog about the advantages of growing up in a matriarchal...